Irish Book Trade Conference 2020
The Irish Book Trade Conference is a joint initiative from Bookselling Ireland and Publishing Ireland and in 2020 will be held at the Radisson Blu, Dublin Airport on the 20th March.
We're excited to host a packed and varied day for booksellers and publishers, a day that is expanding each and every year, with 2019 seeing record numbers in attendance. The 2020 conference will be followed by an evening dinner dance with guest author, Lucy Foley.
Thank you to this year's Headline Sponsor: An Post.
Chaired by John Keane, Chair of Bookselling Ireland and Mariel Deegan, Chair of Publishing Ireland, the programme includes:
- A keynote address from Peter Cosgrove
- A Nielsen Bookscan Consumer Market Report
- A Publisher Fever Pitch - publishers will line up to pitch their 'must have' titles to booksellers
- Breakout Sessions for both booksellers and publishers
- An inspiring talk from Niamh Fitzpatrick
- An Economic Update: Jim Power
- Life and laughter with authors, Marian Keyes and Cathy Kelly
- A conference lunch sponsored by AIBMS
- A Drinks reception and Dinner Dance with guest author Lucy Foley
The full programme for this year's event will be released shortly.
Booking will be available from the 31st January online or via booking form.