Irish Book Trade Conference 2020
The Irish Book Trade Conference will not be taking place as planned due to the spread of Covid-19.
The Conference is now set to be held on the 9th October 2020; we will be sending out further details as they emerge.
If you would like to be added to the mailing list please contact Rehana.firstname.lastname@example.org
The Irish Book Trade Conference is a joint initiative from Bookselling Ireland and Publishing Ireland and in 2020 will be held at the Radisson Blu, Dublin Airport on the 20th March.
We're excited to host a packed and varied day for booksellers and publishers, a day that is expanding each and every year, with 2019 seeing record numbers in attendance. The 2020 conference will be followed by an evening dinner dance with guest author, Lucy Foley.
Thank you to this year's Headline Sponsor: An Post.
Chaired by John Keane, Chair of Bookselling Ireland and Mariel Deegan, Chair of Publishing Ireland, the programme includes:
- A keynote address from Peter Cosgrove on 'The Future of Work'
- An 'Industry Health Check' with Nielsen Bookscan
- A Publisher Fever Pitch - publishers will line up to pitch their 'must-have' titles to booksellers
- Breakout Sessions for both booksellers and publishers
- An inspiring talk from Niamh Fitzpatrick
- An 'Economy Health Check' from Jim Power
- Life and laughter: In conversation with authors, Marian Keyes and Cathy Kelly
- A conference lunch sponsored by AIB Merchant Services
- A Drinks reception and Dinner Dance with guest author Lucy Foley
The full programme for this year's event can be viewed here.
Booking will be available from the 31st January online or via booking form.
If you would like to book to stay at the Radisson Blu, there is a discount code available to BA Members. Email email@example.com to access this.